Do it!
Joey
2007-11-04 17:38:02 UTC
Fuck the fuck off, you fucking fuckwitted fuckers.
Mike Swift
2007-11-04 17:53:27 UTC
Post by Joey
Fuck the fuck off, you fucking fuckwitted fuckers.
Twenty to six and primary school tomorrow, shouldn't you be tucked up in
bed sonny.

Mike
Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Joey
Stop trying to groom me for sex, you sick child molester!
Austin Shackles
2007-11-07 14:07:52 UTC
Post by Joey
Post by Mike Swift
Post by Joey
Fuck the fuck off, you fucking fuckwitted fuckers.
Twenty to six and primary school tomorrow, shouldn't you be tucked up in
bed sonny.
Mike
Stop trying to groom me for sex, you sick child molester!
I thought half-term was over?
------------------------------------------------\
Post by Joey
Post by Mike Swift
http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ << \ ...and Kill them.
a webcartoon by Howard Tayler; I like it, maybe you will too!
Ken
2007-11-07 15:20:18 UTC
Post by Austin Shackles
I thought
The most abused phrase in the English language!
--
*He He He <smirk> Tee Hee Hee*
http://crazyshit.com/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=15052&private=0
Eric
2007-11-04 19:18:19 UTC
......with this.....!

http://www.masters-of-fine-art-photography.com/02/artphotogallery/photographers/mapplethorpe_08.html
--
In Honour of

Swally ma jizz bitch! <***@or_die>

to note his valuable contribution to the
intellectual life of usenet.
Neil Hopkins
2007-11-04 19:39:49 UTC
Post by Joey
Fuck the fuck off, you fucking fuckwitted fuckers.
Joey by name, Joey by nature ...
http://www.spleen.dsl.pipex.com/jd-history.html

:-)
--
neil h
google brights
Harry Keane
2007-11-04 22:17:13 UTC
Post by Joey
Fuck the fuck off, you fucking fuckwitted fuckers.
*plonk*
Harry Keane
Tommy
2007-11-05 12:31:12 UTC
Now IF you only spent the time replying to this troll working out to block
him instead!

I did BUT now I get it copied by you, you silly sods!
Do I have to block you 2?