Polyday
Grant
2011-08-09 15:36:59 UTC
Polyday !
27th August 2011 :: Dragon Hall, London
http://polyday.org.uk/

See some of you, if there are any real people on this group and not
just spammers, soon.

Grant
Chickpea
2011-08-09 18:30:39 UTC
In uk.people.polyamorous, (Grant) wrote in
Post by Grant
Polyday !
27th August 2011 :: Dragon Hall, London
http://polyday.org.uk/
See some of you, if there are any real people on this group
Yes...
Post by Grant
.. and not just spammers, soon.
'fraid not. I'll be in Spain.
--
Marc

Politics is the art of preventing people from sticking their noses in things that are properly their business. - Paul Valery
Nick Leverton
2011-08-09 20:26:01 UTC
Post by Grant
Polyday !
27th August 2011 :: Dragon Hall, London
http://polyday.org.uk/
See some of you, if there are any real people on this group
Yes...
Still reading, but RL is still taking up far too much of my time ...
Post by Chickpea
Post by Grant
.. and not just spammers, soon.
'fraid not. I'll be in Spain.
Marc
+Marc or -Marc ?

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)
Chickpea
2011-08-10 09:41:19 UTC
Post by Grant
Polyday !
27th August 2011 :: Dragon Hall, London
http://polyday.org.uk/
See some of you, if there are any real people on this group
Yes...
Still reading, but RL is still taking up far too much of my time ...
Post by Chickpea
Post by Grant
.. and not just spammers, soon.
'fraid not. I'll be in Spain.
Marc
+Marc or -Marc ?
Nick
+
--
Marc

My parents went to a planet where the dominant life-form has no
bilateral symmetry and all I got was this stupid F-shirt.
Nick Leverton
2011-08-10 14:32:43 UTC
Post by Chickpea
In uk.people.polyamorous, (Nick Leverton) wrote in
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Chickpea
'fraid not. I'll be in Spain.
Marc
+Marc or -Marc ?
Nick
+
hurrah ! Well hope you have a nice time in Spain and don't do anything
we wouldn't ...

Nick
--
Serendipity: http://www.leverton.org/blosxom (last update 29th March 2010)
Chickpea
2011-08-11 16:10:00 UTC
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Chickpea
In uk.people.polyamorous, (Nick Leverton) wrote in
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Chickpea
'fraid not. I'll be in Spain.
Marc
+Marc or -Marc ?
Nick
+
hurrah ! Well hope you have a nice time in Spain and don't do anything
we wouldn't ...
Spoilsport.
--
Marc

"The war isn't the war between the blacks and the whites, the liberals and the conservatives,
or the Federation and the Romulans. It's between the clueful and the clueless."
(an anonymous poster on cypherpunks list)
nickie{D}
2011-08-21 14:47:37 UTC
Post by Grant
Polyday !
27th August 2011 :: Dragon Hall, London
http://polyday.org.uk/
See some of you, if there are any real people on this group and not
just spammers, soon.
Grant
should be there with M and paramour ...

nickie{D}