2 people
Sarah Beth
2004-01-10 18:11:14 UTC
Anyone ever been in a relationship with 2 people from the same family?

How did it work out?

Nosey minds (note the plural bit) wanna know.

Likewise anyone ever had a situation where themselves and their primary have
had a relationship with their secondary and their secondary's primary? Wow
that was complicated!

Me x
Steve D
2004-01-10 21:08:56 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:11:14 +0000, Sarah Beth wrote:

[..]
Post by Sarah Beth
Likewise anyone ever had a situation where themselves and their primary
have had a relationship with their secondary and their secondary's
primary? Wow that was complicated!
*boggle*

had .. too .. much .. wine .. please .. draw .. diagram :-)

S.

Sarah Beth
2004-01-11 12:41:14 UTC
Post by Steve D
Hi,
[..]
Post by Sarah Beth
Likewise anyone ever had a situation where themselves and their primary
have had a relationship with their secondary and their secondary's
primary? Wow that was complicated!
*boggle*
had .. too .. much .. wine .. please .. draw .. diagram :-)
S.
Have you seen my drawing skills? And thats with a graphics tablet!

Basically x is primary to y, a is primary to b. a is secondary to x. a likes
x and y.

That better to understand?

I feel like an optician. "Does it look clearer with these on or there?" :P

Sarah x
Steve D
2004-01-11 18:30:53 UTC
Post by Sarah Beth
Post by Steve D
Post by Sarah Beth
Likewise anyone ever had a situation where themselves and their
primary have had a relationship with their secondary and their
secondary's primary? Wow that was complicated!
had .. too .. much .. wine .. please .. draw .. diagram :-)
Have you seen my drawing skills? And thats with a graphics tablet!
Basically x is primary to y, a is primary to b. a is secondary to x. a
likes x and y.
That better to understand?
Yeah, and I'm sober now which helps as well :) To answer your question
though, not personally.
Post by Sarah Beth
I feel like an optician. "Does it look clearer with these on or there?" :P
:-)

Cheers,
S.