NEW! ANCIENT METHOD ENLARGES PENIS 1 INCH IN 3 WEEKS! / 05.09.2004 11:13 /
xuoa504i7
2004-05-09 13:19:49 UTC
NEW! ANCIENT METHOD ENLARGES PENIS 1 INCH IN 3 WEEKS! / 05.09.2004 11:13 /

Read my story and many others who have made incredible Penis
Enlargement Gains! I am helping men change their lives by giving
them the secrets of natural penis enlargement. I have brought
thousands of men to 8 inches and beyond. My exercises are unique and
effective. You will find these nowhere else on the net. I guarantee
your success!

I was once a skeptic but now after adding over 2.5 inches in length
and 1.5 inches in girth I made it my business. I know there is bullshit
all over the web on penis enlargement. My program is different!

What in the world are you waiting for?!
To read my FREE REPORT, go to the website below:
http://www.geocities.com/gadva708

DO IT NOW!
Trin
2004-05-09 14:18:56 UTC
xuoa504i7 waffled...
Post by xuoa504i7
NEW! ANCIENT METHOD ENLARGES PENIS 1 INCH IN 3 WEEKS!
What I wanna know is why being big is such an important thing?

Afaic once they get over a certain size, then you (generic) can piss orf
if you (still generic) think you're cummin' anywhere near me with that
*thing*!
--
Trin
Even when you reach another plane of consciousness you're still a fucking
www.lokeandimensions.com
Asmodeus
2004-05-09 23:45:05 UTC
Post by Trin
What I wanna know is why being big is such an important thing?
You're either a woman or a guy with a little dick.
--
"The time has come to explain to the Arab world: If you
kill Americans, Americans will not respond by pushing
--Vin Suprynowicz
Elaine
2004-05-09 23:52:42 UTC
Post by Elaine
Post by Asmodeus
Post by Trin
What I wanna know is why being big is such an important thing?
You're either a woman or a guy with a little dick.
LOL.......typical male thinking........
It's interesting to note that Freud thought that men who liked guns and
other symbols of power were compensating for a little penis, but I would
tend to believe the men's obsessetion over thier dicks is probably more to
do with compensation or externalisation of over problems.

It's the same thing as with all these types of things. Blame your problems
on having a wonky nose and you can solve all your problems with a nose job
and not face the real problems of your life. Great huh?

Wight
Asmodeus
2004-05-10 12:51:02 UTC
Post by Wight
obsessetion over thier dicks
Please. More pop psychologists.
--Vin Suprynowicz
The Danimal
2004-05-10 19:03:56 UTC
Post by Trin
xuoa504i7 waffled...
Post by xuoa504i7
NEW! ANCIENT METHOD ENLARGES PENIS 1 INCH IN 3 WEEKS!
How can something new be ancient?
Post by Trin
What I wanna know is why being big is such an important thing?
Belief is an emotion. Read a book about sociobiology
to understand why people have emotions. That won't necessarily
explain why some people would have some particular belief, but
it would suggest an angle to investigate.
Post by Trin
Afaic once they get over a certain size, then you (generic) can piss orf
if you (still generic) think you're cummin' anywhere near me with that
*thing*!
As rejections go, that would be one of the least painful.

-- the Danimal
Nick Leverton
2004-05-11 15:32:36 UTC
Post by Trin
What I wanna know is why being big is such an important thing?
Afaic once they get over a certain size, then you (generic) can piss orf
if you (still generic) think you're cummin' anywhere near me with that
*thing*!
Purely out of interest, Trin, where do you put the -ahem- cutoff ?

Nick
http://www.leverton.org/ ... So express yourself ...
Trin
2004-05-11 22:44:36 UTC
Nick Leverton waffled...
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Trin
What I wanna know is why being big is such an important thing?
Afaic once they get over a certain size, then you (generic) can piss
orf if you (still generic) think you're cummin' anywhere near me
with that *thing*!
Purely out of interest, Trin, where do you put the -ahem- cutoff ?
Nick dear... did anyone tell you you're an evil git? <vbg>

Erm... haven't ackshurelay got a *specific* size in mind... but I know if
it hurts (tooooooo much) it ain't likely to happen again.

<ponders>

Nope, that's as deep as I'm gonna dig myself (for now <g>).
www.lokeandimensions.com
Nick Leverton
2004-05-13 01:30:57 UTC
Post by Trin
Nick Leverton waffled...
Post by Nick Leverton
Purely out of interest, Trin, where do you put the -ahem- cutoff ?
Nick dear... did anyone tell you you're an evil git? <vbg>
Moi ? No, never; I'm a ...good boy !
Post by Trin
Erm... haven't ackshurelay got a *specific* size in mind... but I know if
it hurts (tooooooo much) it ain't likely to happen again.
<ponders>
Nope, that's as deep as I'm gonna dig myself (for now <g>).
If you want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes,
I'd love to help with pick and shovel.

Nick
http://www.leverton.org/ ... So express yourself ...
Trin
2004-05-17 21:59:58 UTC
Nick Leverton waffled...
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Trin
Post by Nick Leverton
Purely out of interest, Trin, where do you put the -ahem- cutoff ?
Nick dear... did anyone tell you you're an evil git? <vbg>
Moi ? No, never; I'm a ...good boy !
Damn, and you were looking so good! :p
Post by Nick Leverton
Post by Trin
Nope, that's as deep as I'm gonna dig myself (for now <g>).
If you want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes,
I'd love to help with pick and shovel.
Can't we get a JCB on it instead? Be more comfy. :)