Purity Tests
Sarah Beth
2004-01-07 13:09:57 UTC
Just took the Poly Purity Test. I am 84% pure. Need to change that!

Who is Dave Hutchison?
What is LDR?
What is NRE?
What is Zie-zir?

I have to know!

Kisses to those who want them

Sarah x
Kirsten Procter
2004-01-07 17:40:26 UTC
Post by Sarah Beth
Just took the Poly Purity Test. I am 84% pure. Need to change that!
What is LDR?
Long distance relationship
Post by Sarah Beth
What is NRE?
New Relationship Energy
Post by Sarah Beth
What is Zie-zir?
Gender neutral pronouns.

Kirsten, who hasn't posted in ages, because of going monogamous in the
meantime.
--
Kirsten Procter ghoti
"We can't all and some of us don't. I'm not complaining, but there it is"
Sarah Beth
2004-01-07 19:34:48 UTC
Post by Kirsten Procter
Post by Sarah Beth
Just took the Poly Purity Test. I am 84% pure. Need to change that!
What is LDR?
Long distance relationship
Post by Sarah Beth
What is NRE?
New Relationship Energy
Post by Sarah Beth
What is Zie-zir?
Gender neutral pronouns.
Kirsten, who hasn't posted in ages, because of going monogamous in the
meantime.
Thanks so much for filling me in!

Sarah x
Eríca
2004-01-07 18:42:51 UTC
Post by Sarah Beth
Just took the Poly Purity Test. I am 84% pure. Need to change that!
66.67% - I'm surprised, as I'm really a baby poly. (Squawk)

Actually I'm starting to think I must have lied - how did I get such a low
score otherwise???????

~Erica
Sarah Beth
2004-01-07 19:35:16 UTC
Post by Eríca
Post by Sarah Beth
Just took the Poly Purity Test. I am 84% pure. Need to change that!
66.67% - I'm surprised, as I'm really a baby poly. (Squawk)
Actually I'm starting to think I must have lied - how did I get such a low
score otherwise???????
~Erica
Not even telling you what I got in the Rocky Horror Purity Test. Lets just
say I aint no virgin :P

Sarah x