So,there's no global warming, eh?
OhMy
2010-01-13 21:52:29 UTC
"~BD~" <BoaterDave'remo.ve'@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:Av-***@bt.com...
Of course he will - if you agree to pay the fee.

How about £5 for each name provided. PayPal accepted.
Dave (man stumbles)
OhMy

Dave (man stumbles)
~BD~
2010-01-14 12:40:46 UTC
OhMy - they've found out that *I* am the SPAMMER :-(
OhMy
2010-01-14 13:50:29 UTC
"~BD~" <BoaterDave'remo.ve'@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:Av-***@bt.com...
Of course he will - if you agree to pay the fee.

How about £5 for each name provided. PayPal accepted.
--
Dave (man stumbles)
OhMy
Him? I just call him Mister Invisible.

:-)

Cynic
2010-01-14 15:35:05 UTC
Post by OhMy
Of course he will - if you agree to pay the fee.
How about £5 for each name provided. PayPal accepted.
OhMy
Him? I just call him Mister Invisible.
:-)
Do either of you happen to sell train tickets?

I'm looking for a one-way to Mornington Crescent ...
--
Cynic