Online document storage
OhMy
2010-01-15 12:17:03 UTC
LOL You can not do anything one your own.

Proof positive you are not the father of your 'kids'

"~BD~" <BoaterDave'.remove'@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@bt.com...
On 13/01/2010 15:47, wrote:
I stay away from keyboard unless I'm drunk

§nühw€£f will be engaged to taunt you unless you answer my questions
Peter Foldes!

Final Warning!
Dave (Still looking for a few Gay Friends)
~BD~
2010-01-16 00:03:05 UTC
Post by OhMy
LOL You can not do anything one your own.
:) The Lord moves in mysterious ways, OhMy

............... - you watch out for that nasty pain coming your way!
Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill)
(William Regal)
2010-01-16 16:28:05 UTC
Would that be your nose bending?
Post by OhMy
LOL You can not do anything one your own.
:) The Lord moves in mysterious ways, OhMy

............... - you watch out for that nasty pain coming your way!
--
Dave (Looking for a few Gay Friends)