HOW I GOT A 9 INCHES PENIS... READ MY STORY! / 06.04.2004 11:13 /
zaoa604i9
2004-06-04 17:25:29 UTC
HOW I GOT A 9 INCHES PENIS... READ MY STORY! / 06.04.2004 11:13 /

Read my story and many others who have made incredible Penis
Enlargement Gains! I am helping men change their lives by giving
them the secrets of natural penis enlargement. I have brought
thousands of men to 8 inches and beyond. My exercises are unique and
effective. You will find these nowhere else on the net. I guarantee
your success!

I was once a skeptic but now after adding over 2.5 inches in length
and 1.5 inches in girth I made it my business. I know there is bullshit
all over the web on penis enlargement. My program is different!

What in the world are you waiting for?!
To read my FREE REPORT, go to the website below:
http://www.geocities.com/zaoa604i9

DO IT NOW!
Sparrow 13
2004-06-07 01:17:29 UTC
Post by zaoa604i9
HOW I GOT A 9 INCHES PENIS... READ MY STORY!
What on Earth for? I'm sure the way *I* got a 9" penis was lots easier
and more fun.

Y'see, I've got a little game I play sometimes when it's the dark of the
moon. First I get really high, then I dress up in workin girl drag and then
I head downtown to the steet meat stroll, where the ladies and the louts are
doin jiz biz, with my antique straight razor hid in my sexy pantyhose. Then
I strut my stuff and then sooner or later a man in a nice car stops for me.
And then I get in the car with him. That's how I got *my* nine inches
penis. And this four inches penis, and these two seven inches penises, and
the baker's dozen six and a half inches penises in jars under the sink, and
even this lovely twelve inches penis....
Jessika
2004-06-08 22:52:49 UTC
Post by Sparrow 13
Post by zaoa604i9
HOW I GOT A 9 INCHES PENIS... READ MY STORY!
What on Earth for? I'm sure the way *I* got a 9" penis was lots easier
and more fun.
Y'see, I've got a little game I play sometimes when it's the dark of the
moon. First I get really high, then I dress up in workin girl drag and then
I head downtown to the steet meat stroll, where the ladies and the louts are
doin jiz biz, with my antique straight razor hid in my sexy pantyhose. Then
I strut my stuff and then sooner or later a man in a nice car stops for me.
And then I get in the car with him. That's how I got *my* nine inches
penis. And this four inches penis, and these two seven inches penises, and
the baker's dozen six and a half inches penises in jars under the sink, and
even this lovely twelve inches penis....
That's BAD!!!!

LOL
Jess

Blippie