Cambridge
petoh
2003-08-19 19:03:34 UTC
We used to have poly meets in Cambridge,
Anyone fancy starting these up again?

Also does anyone in Cambridge know of a poly-friendly room in a shared house
that is available? I'd like to move.

See you at bicon if your going

Heather :)
LNR
2003-08-22 08:26:51 UTC
Post by petoh
We used to have poly meets in Cambridge,
Anyone fancy starting these up again?
It would be nice, but we keep trying and never seem to find a date.
Perhaps we can have a think when people are back from BiCon.
Post by petoh
Also does anyone in Cambridge know of a poly-friendly room in a shared house
that is available? I'd like to move.
Friends of mine might do in the medium term (don't think ceb or Ian are
reading), as their housemate is thinking of moving out. Will try to
remember to think of you if/when he does.
Post by petoh
See you at bicon if your going
Fraid not, but hope those of you who are going have fun.
***@lspace.org http://lnr.livejournal.com/
Brian Watson
2009-06-21 20:54:21 UTC
Post by petoh
See you at bicon if your going
Fraid not, but hope those of you who are going have fun.
As per the other posting, do you mind if I forward this to my chum in
Cambridge who's expressed an interest?
--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop
Trev
2009-07-13 22:16:30 UTC
Post by Brian Watson
As per the other posting, do you mind if I forward this to my chum in
Cambridge who's expressed an interest?
Could you pass this one on as well?

I had a cracker of a shit last night. I woke up feeling as if a
thing with the same dimensions as an artic truck was pressing
down very hard on my rectal sphincters. It felt as though my
arse was about to explode. I managed to get my butt over the
lavy pan just in time. I thought my rectum was going to be torn to
shreds. The shit had the girth and shape of a very very large
elongated egg plant. The tail came right up to the rim. As it pulled
away from the back of my throat, my eyes were drawn into the back
of my head, and my ears popped! I thought my whole insides were
about to drop into the pan! It took ages to flush away. Mind you I
slept like a log after it.

Comments welcome.

Brian Watson
2009-06-21 20:52:55 UTC
Post by petoh
We used to have poly meets in Cambridge,
Anyone fancy starting these up again?
Also does anyone in Cambridge know of a poly-friendly room in a
shared house that is available? I'd like to move.
See you at bicon if your going
Heather :)
This going to sound really "oh really?" but I was having a chat with a guy I
was in an outdoor-play with today and he expressed what I think is a genuine
interest in polyamory. That's why I've just taken this newgroup - his
internet connection is awful at home and he'd never heard of newsgroups so I
said I'd look into it for him.

Do you mind if I forward this post to him?

My email addy is genuine so you can take it off-group if you like.
--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop