polamorous relationship
paul irons
2006-06-16 11:58:49 UTC
Are there any people viewing this site who are in a Polyamorous
relationship?

If so I was wondering if you know of or have been involved with a disabled
person in this sort of relationship.
Mark
2006-09-20 08:23:44 UTC
Post by paul irons
Are there any people viewing this site who are in a Polyamorous
relationship?
Yes :-)
Post by paul irons
If so I was wondering if you know of or have been involved with a
disabled person in this sort of relationship.
Not to date

Why do you ask?

Mark
ChickPea
2006-09-20 09:00:15 UTC
Post by paul irons
If so I was wondering if you know of or have been involved with a
disabled person in this sort of relationship.
Not to date
Why do you ask?
If you subscribe to alt.polyamory, there are a number of regular posters
there with various health issues. There are also UK poly people with
disabilities (not necessarily posting here). Sooner or later, everyone is
disabled if they're not dead first- it's a relationship issue, not
specifically a poly one.
--
Marc

A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a
coffin. (anon)