Interview request for polyamoric dads
w***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-04-14 16:34:09 UTC
Hi
I edit FQ, a parenting magazine for dads. I'm interested in writing a
feature about bringing up children in a poly relationship. If anyone is
doing so and would be happy to talk to me then please drop me a line.
Best
Matthew

Matthew Weiner
FQ, Editor
0208 809 6227
07802 512 723
www.fqmagazine.co.uk
trin
2005-04-17 22:20:06 UTC
Post by w***@yahoo.co.uk
I edit FQ, a parenting magazine for dads. I'm interested in writing a
feature about bringing up children in a poly relationship.
Well at least you took notice of the comment in the LJ poly community
and dropped the polyamoric. <g>
--
If you want prevention, wear a condom. And a wetsuit. And have sex over
the phone instead of being in the same house.
trin
2005-04-17 22:23:41 UTC
Post by trin
Well at least you took notice of the comment in the LJ poly community
and dropped the polyamoric. <g>
<kicks self after hitting send and *then* seeing the damn word in the
bloody subject line>

It's polyamorous ffs!
David Matthewman
2005-04-18 10:42:49 UTC
Post by trin
Post by trin
Well at least you took notice of the comment in the LJ poly community
and dropped the polyamoric. <g>
<kicks self after hitting send and *then* seeing the damn word in the
bloody subject line>
It's polyamorous ffs!
'Polyamoric' has been used as both a noun and an adjective in the past,
though (as Google will confirm). It's not totally an invention of the
recent press coverage.
David Matthewman
trin
2005-04-18 19:28:59 UTC
Quoth trin
Post by trin
It's polyamorous ffs!
'Polyamoric' has been used as both a noun and an adjective in the past,
though (as Google will confirm). It's not totally an invention of the
recent press coverage.
Aaah, in which case, I apologise to the journo. in question, and look a
right n00b! <g>

Thanks for the info. though. :)
--
I'm not all that mad, just trying to communicate through my feet.