Pee Wee Juan & his debbil dog KKKrause
Hoodoo
2005-02-05 00:31:53 UTC
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:28:37 -0500, Harry Krause
Does your mommy know you're such a little piglet, crap-for-brains?
Better that than a mentally and morally bankrupt 'scholar'!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry F Krause - (410) 672-5796 - 2319 Silver Way, Gambrills, MD 21054

-        -        -

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:38:55 -0500
From: Harry Krause <***@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Subject: Re: Chai Vang, backshooting cowardly Hmong

Hehehe. What a trip this newsgroup is.

No, I don't think I am going to change the minds of any of the
bigoted, racist, anti-Semites in here. Why would I think that?

I'm 60.

I have two and a third college degrees, including a B.A. from a
major state university, an M.A. from an Ivy League university,
and about a third of the credits necessary for a doctorate.

I see what is discussed in here. Fortunately, it is unlikely any
of the hatemongers in here are in a position to anything about
anything...and that's what motivates most of the hate posts.

-        -        -
 Some years ago, a comic suggested that everyone with a handgun,
 everyone, be rounded up and shipped off to a huge, escape-proof,
 fenced-in area in some mostly unpopulated area (Texas would
 do), and given unlimited ammo, whiskey, and crank, and left to their
 own devices.
 After a month, the survivor could be rounded up and hanged.
 The handguns left behind could be gathered, melted, and turned
 into something useful, like underwired bras.
 Seems perfectly reasonable to me...get rid of everyone who has
 a handgun AND the handguns, and produce useful clothing.
-        -        -

From: Harry Krause <***@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.guns
Subject: ISO "legal" six shooter for Maryland...
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

I'm interested in buying my first handgun (I have a closet full of
shotguns), and what I want is a Ruger New Model Single Six
Hunter, model KNR7H, in stainless.

I want a new in the box pistola.

Problem is, I live in Maryland, and we have a state law that
makes legal purchase of this revolver a no-no, unless you
purchase one that was manufactured several years ago. Revolvers
manufacturer in, I believe, the last two years have to have an
integral lock on them. Ruger has not seen fit to re-engineer this
model to accommodate Maryalnd.

But it is legal, I understand, to buy a brand-new revolver if it was
manufactured prior to the "no lock, no sale" ban. What I would
have to do is find a a dealer either in Maryland or out of state and
arrange a legal sale. The out of state transaction would be
handled through a local holder of an FFL, I suppose.

Question is, how would I find out who has the model revolver I want?

Is there any sort of dealer cooperative where inventory lists are
available for perusal?

Thanks!
Hoodoo
2005-02-05 00:27:40 UTC
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:48:35 -0500, Harry Krause
Worry not, crap for brains; no one will ever accuse you of possessing
education or intelligence or knowledge.
"education or intelligence or knowledge" like the type you brag about
below?:

Thanks!
Wolf Whitewater

Thanks!
Hoodoo
2005-02-06 06:15:05 UTC
On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:24:59 -0600, "Wolf Whitewater"
Post by Wolf Whitewater
GET YOUR SHIT OFF OUR NEWSGROUP. WE DON'T CARE OR KNOW OR WISH TO KNOW. IF
YOU CONTINUE TO SPAM YOU'LL BE REPORTED.
Whitewater
Kind of hard to tell which newsgroup you're talking about.
Thanks!
Wolf Whitewater

Thanks!
Wolf Whitewater

Thanks!
Hoodoo
2005-02-06 06:15:07 UTC
On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:25:53 -0600, "Wolf Whitewater"
Post by Wolf Whitewater
GET YOUR SHIT OFF OUR NEWSGROUP. KEEP YOUR FLAME WARS TO YOURSELF. NOBODY
CARES ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC SHIT.
Whitewater
Which newsgroup is "our newsgroup"?