help me!!!!!!!
etaniel
2004-02-15 15:30:10 UTC
-- Original Message----- ,forse I know him/it The hurts it is the only way to
relieve and perhaps because no The wills find to pochino of help. The ams
really desperate ,sono days that The think to as to I give for resolving my
financial situation that develops by now at the end The don'ts dark know than
to I give. or had to past done of little responsibility with continuous tall
and low between galley and drug but it is now already to lot of time that
I/you/they am clean in the meantime I/you/they are married to woman that loves
me and that nothing asks if not the my love. but now the situation is and
peggiorando,non goes The succeed dark to pay the lease and the bollette,es as
if it was not enough The don'ts succeed in even not finding The works.
continuous quarrels in family and little understanding from all. The ams there
not tired and The I give dark her/it or need of help. or thought of everything
to also succeed to venir out of this problem to little legal things but that
The have not done for not throwing to the air yet how much thin to The have now
done. but it is not easy. The put my current account he/she is never known (.
bench posts. this is my bank) (cc.30090377 this account of mines corrente)(abi
07601 cab12300ses. these dates bank). thanks for the space. (de nardi
gianluca.questo my name. )HOMEin Italy.

Messaggio inviato con Excite Newsgroup.
http://www.excite.it/newsgroup
Pitty Pink