Marie Claire article
j***@nospin.co.uk
2006-01-04 11:11:48 UTC
Hi everyone,

Yet another journalist with a request I'm afraid. I am writing an
article for Marie Claire about polyamory in the UK. This will be an
intelligent and sensitive exploration of the subject, looking at why it
appeals to some people, the difficulties present in maintaining a
poly relationship, and, of course the benefits.
I am looking for people in poly relationships who are willing to be
interviewed and wondered if any of you might consider it. I work with
my husband, David, who is an award winning photojournalist, and
together we have created several features about alternative lifestyles,
so I like to believe that we are very open minded and sensitive to the
issues involved. You can view some of our work at www.nospin.co.uk. We
can protect identities if necessary, and will travel to meet you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Kind regards,

Jane White
Contributing Editor, Marie Claire UK
MoonDog
2006-01-04 23:43:36 UTC
Post by j***@nospin.co.uk
[...]
Unfortunately this group is a tad low traffic, and what there is tends
to be spam.

You might try alt.polyamory, or drop in at polymatchmaker.org or
uk-poly.net.

Good luck.
--
Kind Regards
Shaun Murrant aka MoonDog
(Brother Broadsword of Forgiveness).
j***@nospin.co.uk
2006-01-05 13:07:54 UTC
Many thanks Shaun,

Best,

Jane
trin
2006-01-10 10:18:47 UTC
Post by j***@nospin.co.uk
Hi everyone,
Yet another journalist with a request I'm afraid. I am writing an
article for Marie Claire about polyamory in the UK. This will be an
intelligent and sensitive exploration of the subject, looking at why it
appeals to some people, the difficulties present in maintaining a
poly relationship, and, of course the benefits.
I am looking for people in poly relationships who are willing to be
interviewed and wondered if any of you might consider it.
The reply-to addy's valid, although I can't make any promises to be able
to help.
--
trin
And you know, the monkey's just, "I mock you with my monkey pants!" - Oz